Features of Our No-ScratchTM Whitney Disposable Curettes
SAFER THAN STEEL
- Made of plastic – sturdy yet softer than surgical steel.
- Each tool has a molded-in thumb indentation instantly orienting the tool.
- Easier to maneuver in hard to see places.
- Color-coded for easy identification.
- Comes individually packaged in sterile, peel open pouch, ready to go.
- Applies, manipulates, or removes cement with fingertip precision.
- The cost of a single revision dwarfs the cost of a single-use curette.
- Disposable – there’s no need to waste time removing hardened cement or re-sterilizing tools.
- Less expensive to buy and inventory – order only the tool you use.
- Packaged 25 individually wrapped tools to a carton for convenient shelf storage.
The No-ScratchTM Whitney Curettes come in four shapes designed to meet the needs of any surgeon.
No-ScratchTM Whitney Curettes Family:
- No-ScratchTM Whitney Curette – Small — For light cement removal
- No-ScratchTM Whitney Curette – Large — For bigger areas of cement removal
- No-ScratchTM Whitney Sculps Knife — For sculpting cement around bone
- No-ScratchTM Whitney ValitomeTM — For removing cement from hard to reach places